Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Feast!

Hi blog world. I don’t have a lot to update on. We had a quick week and are getting ready to leave for the airport in 1 hour and 30 min. School has been pretty much the same. We found out we will stay in our places (the art room in the school) until October and then possibly switch but not sure. School without Ramadan is much better! We have been eating in public and invited into offices for coffee, yuck. Tine will be leaving us, she will be moving back to the U.S. Friday so we will miss her! Jamie and Justin made it to Thailand! Jonathan is trailing 24 hours later. I talked to the boys once last night and once today. Last night they were so funny and very awake for traveling for 24 hours and it being 3 am in Thailand, however with the 12 hour time difference it was 3pm central time. Today they said the hotel breakfast was amazing and they went shopping and got great prices on some shirts and other things! I’m jealous! Shopping without me!! How could they! I’m so excited to get there and see them! I will arrive at 10:50 am on Friday. It is a 4 hour time difference for me so that’s no too bad. Okay so that’s all! Lame update I know but thought I would send a message for I leave. Hope everyone who is going to the feast has a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great trip Kelley! Travel safe, and give my nephew a big hug from me when you see him!

    ReplyDelete